2012年3月1日星期四

Mothers Day Presents To Liven Up Her Kitchen

Continually tough to figure out what to get for rc air swimmers your mom - but look at these additional choices. Alma Fortune Cups inspired by the Turkish custom of Tasseography (coffee forturne telling), Opera Porcelain with its gently curved forms (just like mom), Kyros Cup & Plate just right for an morning coffee and snack. For tea-drinkers, Morehouse Double Walled Glass (shown with a Tea Forte Silken Tea Infuser) and the illicit looking Tea Stick from Blomus: fill with tea, set in a cup of warm water and let the tea steep completely. Need to know where to get these terrific items? Visit FurnitureSeen.comI was introduced to the production of Jerry Jacobs, a San Francisco headquartered Interior Designer. Although I typically be inclined toward more modern interiors, I was particularly taken with this room, in a flat in the Presidio Heights area of angry bird San Francisco. I love the soft palatte punctuated by the strong piece of fine art and the brown flooring and lighting. The combination of textiles definitely gets my attention without becoming a distraction. I asked Jerry about the project - I was so interested about that art piece - was it the inspiration or the final complement? “The homeowner had viewed the painting early on in the development and requested me if I can work with it. To me it looked like a modern Toulouse Lautrec… also I have always liked red, black and ashen motifs, so I said of course. She bought it and we did work around it a bit.” Jerry said he insisted on the black frame to match the floor and lighting. At the client’s request, golden was chosen as the primary color, which worked well with the girls’ hair. I admire the moderation excercised in this room - I asked Jerry how he knows at what time he’s done. “I am usually very restrained, I find that it makes interiors last longer or become ageless. I have a tendency to be monochromatic, but I do enjoy to bring life into the spaces. In this case natural luminosity worked incredibly well too.” He went on to state that there was no other need, the room was completed. I wholeheartedly agree.Announced at IMM Cologne, Ruche is the couch brought down to its most essential elements: a frame and a pad. The simple beechwood construction is draped with a thick quilted mattress. The finish, as attentive and thorough as the ruching of a woman’s piece of clothing, delivers an inviting, relaxed yet stylish feel. Linea’s Santa Monica showroom is full of distinguished household furniture design at really remarkable values. Take Flipt by Jeff Miller for Cerruti Baleri. This chair doubles as a side chair or lounge, with a effortless flip, you can release or close the lower piece of the chair to make it work either way. This piece is on the floor at Linea Santa Monica flying shark balloon for 40% off the original cost. Flower Ring by Black + Blum was reportedly influenced by the Fibonacci Curve, you recognize that series of numbers that accounts for so many of the spiraling shapes that occur in nature… Well, in any case, the container is beautiful as well as straightforward. Executed in free flowing wire in addition to a chromed finish, the bud vase is fitted with a water tube that is hidden inside. Think about linking several Blossom Loops in concert for a superior impact.London based Black + Blum is an Anglo-Swiss design institute that ventured out to extend their specific product line. Appears it was a worthy decision as their modern accessories line continues to expand.

没有评论:

发表评论